Current career opportunities at Meridian Rehabilitation:
We’re always on the lookout for great therapists to join our team! If you think you’d be a good fit for Meridian, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining our team? Click here to see what Louise loves about working at Meridian! You can also visit our Staff Page to see some of the activities that our staff get up to outside of work!
Rehabilitation Assistant – Vernon
Meridian Rehabilitation Consulting is looking for a Behaviour Interventionist/Rehabilitation Assistant to work in the Vernon area. This position will involve working in conjunction with our OTs, SLPs, and BAs. The caseload will be primarily pediatrics and involves working both in the community and at our clinic location. This position is Monday – Friday and is expected to be between 35-40 hrs/week. Experience in: working with children, therapeutic exercise, brain injury, autism, and activities of daily living are preferred. A certification in either ECE, SLPA, OTA or RA is necessary. Meridian Rehab offers competitive wages, extended health benefits and values teamwork and mentorship. Please visit our website for more information about us. Must have a valid driver’s license and a car.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Meridian Rehabilitation Consulting is an OT-founded, multi-disciplinary company based in the Thompson Okanagan region of British Columbia, with clinics in; Penticton, Kelowna, Vernon and Kamloops. Our therapists perform a wide variety of both clinic and community-based therapies. We have a strong community-culture within our company and we value: provision of high quality rehabilitation services, responsiveness, flexibility, team-work, collaborative support, and training. We are looking for Occupational Therapists who are energetic team-players who want to make a difference in the lives of their clients.
Meridian Rehab is unique in the range and depth of the therapy services we provide to our customers. Practice areas include:
· Pediatric therapy
· Physical medicine rehabilitation
· Mental health
· Residential care
· Return-to-work services
· Case management
· Community Access Assessments
· Functional Capacity Evaluation
Meridian has two streams of OT job offers for consideration:
1. Our “Explore Private Practice (and BC)” job posting is specifically designed for new-graduates from outside our region who are looking for an opportunity to develop and hone their skills in community therapy. This job posting includes:
· A 1 or 2 year commitment to the company
· In depth training and ongoing 1:1 mentorship with a focus on identifying and honing your OT knowledge and professional strengths and developing your skills in a few targeted practice areas
· Individualized leadership and communication training and mentorship
· Assistance, as needed, with finding housing in our area, and developing personal and professional networks
Job Type: Full-time, 1-2 year contract
2. Our full-time permanent job postings are for OTs who are interested in diving into the full range of programs and experiences that our company offers. Whether a new grad, or an experienced therapist, we would like to give you the opportunity to develop to a high level of expertise in one or more practice areas, or to become a well-rounded therapist who is comfortable and confident in many practice areas.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
If you are interested in working in the Okanagan as part of a young, growing, dynamic and team-oriented company, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants must be eligible to register with the College of Occupational Therapists of BC, have a valid driver’s license, and a reliable vehicle.
Please email cover letter and resume to Karen.Betts@meridianrehab.ca or by fax to attention of Karen Betts at 250-542-3087